Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Baby Shower!

Tania Malone
Andrea, Kaiya and Alejandro would not stop holding hands, it was so cute!
Shanna and my Mom

Kennia, Alejandra, Hna. Brown, Hna. Melecio, Erika, Falon, Rocio, Yolanda, Johani, Annie and Jessica.

Thanks to everyone that came and for your gifts specially Thanks to my mom for throwing me a Diaper shower. I loved it!


My mom and I made the cake..... I think we are getting pretty good with the decorations
My mom made "Pabellon" which is rice, black beans, shredded beef and plantains. She also made Croaissant with chicken salad inside. I helped making the little frozen desserts which turned out to be a success. I got the receipe for them at http://familyfun.go.com/magazine/familyfun-magazine-archive/familyfun-august-2010/frozen-fruit-bites-907283/

 
The game of picking up the cooton balls with eyes covered, the winner was Johani with 32 balls in the bowl.
The winner for the game name was Kenia finishing first.

The winner for the robe game was Alejandra, she said the most baby necessities.
Frosting the cupcakes holding a baby. Alejandra was the winner again and she was holding a real baby. She made a Butterfly.



We also made soap, cupcake recipes and bags of cookies for guest to take home.


I found this bags at Michael's a pack of 3 for .29 cents so we decided to use them for the shower. We made the image and printed out on special paper to iron it on the bags. They turned out cute.

My mom and I once saw a blog that shows how to make cupcake earrings out of clay. We decided to make them for the baby shower.
Instructions on how to make them: http://www.saucysprinkles.com/2009/04/guest-blogger-sprout.html






2 comments:

  1. Se ve que se divirtieron mucho, ah! Estan lindas las fotos. A Andrea se le ve mas grande, esta lindisima! Ya viene navidad pronto, tengo muchas ganas de ya estar en Utah. Muchos carinos! p.s La torta les salio muy bonito!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yojana el babyshower estubo super divertido. Todo te quedo perfecto, comida, decoraciones, juegos.. Me la pase muy bien, gracias x averme invitado.. Xoxoxo!! :) Hahah! Y me encanto la foto donde estamos juntas, la que tu mama tomo con mi camara no salio bien :(

    ReplyDelete