Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My new life......

Since Sasha came home my life changed..... If I thought that sometimes I couldn't get things done with Andrea now I can't do anything.

I don't sleep.... 3 to 4 hours a day.

My mom has to help me so I can take a shower.

I can't go out alone with the girls.

I feel like a cow.... Sasha eats every hour, the most she has last is 2 1/2 hours.

It takes me about 4 hours to get out of the house if I want to go somewhere.

Andrea gets jeaulous every now and then and she is starting to throw fits. We tried to go out with them to eat and both were crying one wanting to eat and  the other one wanting to run around. It was a JOKE. I don't know how people have more than 2 kids. But I guess I will get used to it and it will get easier. I hope soon though.

I don't have time to take pictures anymore but here are few......


Andrea went to my mom's bathroom when I was changing Sasha's diaper and got into my mom's makeup. I thought it was funny....







4 comments:

  1. Ay amiga, ya pasara no te preocupes todas nos sentimos asi. Esa Andreita, que traviesa pero se le ve preciosa con la cara pintada parece la payacita pin pin. La gordita Sasha tambien esta pechocha. Tienes una linda familia amiga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todos dicen eso pero ahorita esta dificil con las dos.... mas ahora que Andrea quiere que la cargue todo el tiempo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hay Yojana me imagino como te las estas viendo. Pero es una gran bendicion tener ese dos munequitas hermosas. Me encantaron las fotos de Andreita con la cara pintada jejeje!! Oye y ya sabes que cuando quieran salir a comer con Nefi o hacer algo mas pueden pasar y dejar Andreita aqui a la casa. A la edad de Andreita los ninos no se quedan quietos, preguntame a mi que tengo uno de la misma edad jeje!! Bueno espero verlos pronto otra ves. Besitos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muchas gracias Tania ... te lo agradesco mucho.

    ReplyDelete