Friday, May 24, 2013

Sasha's Birthday



 I wanted to custom made each envelop, so each one is particular.

The Invitation I made
 The treats table
I made the cake and It was my design.
 
The owls plush took me 2 months to complete.
Kids activities 
On the tables I glued an owl shape for kids to play making faces for the owl with foam shapes.
Sasha and Andrea loved the bouncy house so for this birthday we decided to rent one and the kids loved it. Birthday girl fell and hit her head but she got up and kept playing.
 Pinata


 
The pinata I made, it was easy, not the best but I couldn't find an Owl pinata but I think it turned out great.
 Other decorations

 The guest, the table centers and the food table.


Happy Birthday to my little bug .....singing happy birthday

Sasha was falling asleep when we were singing happy birthday, she was so tired. But thank you all that came to the party and for your help!



No comments:

Post a Comment